Perhaps you don't need or want custom-designed clothing, but you do need to update your wardrobe, or you simply need assistance with an outfit for a special occasion. Perhaps you have a closet full of clothes but don't know how to put outfits together or feel frustrated or confused by your wardrobe. We have over two decades of experience dressing ladies and gentlemen from all walks of life from celebrities to mainstream clients and can simplify the process for you.
Dressing is something we each have to do each day. It should not be a confusing chore; dressing should be fun and exciting. If your wardrobe doesn't suit your body, lifestyle, taste or profession, chances are you dread getting dressed each day. We can completely change that for you. Perhaps you don't even know what your personal style is. We can quickly help you figure out they type of clothing that is the most flattering and comfortable for you.
What can personal fashion styling do for you?
- Personal fashion styling will streamline your wardrobe and eliminate the confusion of what to wear.
- We will measure you, conduct a thorough interview, analysis of your needs, and a wardrobe assessment.
- We will then select the perfect items to complement what you already own in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
- We will teach you how to dress so that you can present a positive image to the world each and every day.
- When you look good, you feel good. It is that simple.
- Your clothes make a statement to the rest of the world and whether we like it or not we are judged by others on our appearance. What is your image saying to others?
- People should look at you and be impressed by your style and your taste.
Examples of Personal Styling Makeovers:
In the Before photo:
- The jacket is too large.
- The boxy cut of the jacket provides a wide appearance.
- The ill-fitting jacket actually makes the man look larger than he is.
- The jacket is too long which makes the man look shorter than he is. Shorter men need to show more leg to look taller.
- The jacket color is too light and the color is wrong with the pants and tie.
- The tie is the wrong color and is a little too wide.
- The shirt is the wrong color for the tie and jacket.
- The pants are too long, have too much of a break, and the wide legs look sloppy.
- The shoes are too casual and do not look professional.
- The hair is messy.
In the After photo:
- The man looks two inches taller and 20 pounds thinner.
- The jacket is shorter, streamlined, and the jacket fits properly.
- The narrower jacket makes the man appear thinner.
- The neutral colors do not clash and are more pleasing.
- The shirt is the same shirt.
- The dark colored slimmer tie also adds a lengthening effect.
- The pants have been tailored to have more of a sleek, streamlined appearance. The effect makes the legs look longer and thinner.
- The dark classic shoes look polished and professional.
- The hair is shorter, neater, has been restyled and looks much more professional.
Fashion styling does not have to be expensive. No new items were purchased for this client. The items were already in his closet, but he simply did not know how to put them together. The jacket and pants were simply tailored to the proper fit dimensions.
- We also offer complete closet overhauls and organizational assistance. Wouldn't it be wonderful to know where everything is and be able to find it within seconds?
- We will also teach you how to properly care for your clothes so that they will last you for years instead of just a few wearings.
Book your personal fashion styling appointment today and let us help you begin building your dream wardrobe. Call or text 858-480-7673.